Chefs and Kitchen Hands
We are on the look out for Chefs & Kitchenhands. Positions available are both fulltime & casual. The venue will boast an ultra-modern, highly sophisticated fit out focusing on family friendly, bistro & café style dining.
- Chefs must be trade qualified and/or hold a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery.
- Will have minimum 3 years Post Qualified experience.
- Previous Hotel Bistro, Club or Restaurant experience.
- Must have solid team-oriented skills in order to work in this busy kitchen.
- The ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
- A key success in this role, is a genuine passion for producing great food coupled with excellent organisational skills and a reliable, honest attitude.
- The right candidates must have excellent communication skills and a strong customer service focus, as well as be professionally presented and groomed at all times.
- Committed, trustworthy and responsible individuals are who we are looking for, as well as candidates who can be flexible and available to work nights, weekends & public holidays.
- Available for start January 2020.
- Full working rights in Australia – no restrictions on hours
- No Agency workers please
If you are a reliable, committed and hardworking chef looking for an exciting opportunity, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume for consideration.
Front of House and Operations
We are on the look out for bar, gaming & café staff as well as Managers & Supervisors. The available roles are both fulltime & casual. You will possess a great work ethic, enthusiasm, professionalism & a “go the extra mile” attitude.
- Current RSA/RCG Card
- Excellent work history with attached CV
- Relevant proof to show you can work in Australia
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends & public holidays
- Excellent presentation & grooming
- Ability to work positively & effectively in a team environment
Please ensure you have relevant certificates to go with the position you are applying for.